1. There is a line of laser engraved characters on the top of the inner side of the plastic shell. The software mainly detects whether the characters are printed up, whether there is deviation on the top, bottom, left and right, and the accuracy is ± 0.5mm.
2. During the test, the product does not stop and is tested in motion.
3. There is trigger signal when the product is in place.
4. Tilt the camera to take photos.
Camera: 2 megapixel
German AVT industrial camera, resolution 1600 × 1200 image size 1 / 1.8 frame rate 60fps shutter type global black and white, theoretical accuracy can reach 25 / 1600 = 0.015 mm.
Lens: telecentric lens 0.288 times, working distance 95 mm. (working distance is the distance from the bottom of the lens to the surface of the product) .
Lights: two bar lights.
Light controller: analog controller.
Software: ckvisionbuilder 3.0 or ckvisionbuilder 3.0 development version.
1. First, use the measuring line tool to find out the left, right and concave edge lines of the product, and then use each edge line to calculate the intersection coordinates of the two lines, and then calculate the concave edge center coordinates of the product.
2. Use shape matching tool to match the position coordinates of characters.
3. You can determine whether the character is in the specified position of the product by setting the distance range of two coordinates.